JAFZA Offshore Company Formation
Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA) Offshore offers an excellent opportunity for global connectivity with confidentiality. A company can set up an offshore company via approved and registered agents in the UAE. Standard Auditing is a reliable and registered agent who can help you form your offshore company without any troubles
There are multiple reasons why setting up an offshore company in Dubai is beneficial and they include
- High-level Asset Protection
- Confidentiality, Anonymity, and operation privacy
- Exemption from all personal, corporate, and professional taxes
- Easy operation of business and control
- Profit and tax maximization
- No needs to fill audit reports
- No requirement for Minimum capital
- High investment protection
Features and Regulations of Jebel Ali offshore
Jebel Ali free zone authority has formed regulations to deliver the utmost convenience to the business owners. Thereby increasing the efficiency of global offshore locations and making Dubai offshore valuable to foreign investors.
- Even if there exists capital, there is no need to deposit in the bank account.
- Minimum capital is not required for an offshore company
- When allocated, all the shares must be completely paid and no other sorts of shares are allowed
- There shall be a minimum of 2 Directors along with a secretary who is a must.
- Permission of 100% foreign ownership is granted
- A total exemption on taxes and duty is followed as a regime
- No constraints on opening a corporate bank account in Dubai
- From the JAFZA approved list of registered agents in Dubai, a registered agent like legal firms, auditors, or consultants has to be appointed by the company.
Being one of the registered agents in Dubai, Standard Auditing is here to help you 24×7 to set up your offshore company in JAFZA. Moreover, we handle the accounts and finance related documentation for the concerned company. Get in touch with us for more!