Business Setup in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
The International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) in Fujairah is a major investment hub in the UAE strategic situation alongside the Port of Fujairah. IFZA is a free zone offering customized and cost-effective solutions according to international service standards.
Comparatively, IFZA is the best location for company formation in the UAE as it possesses numerous advantages like ease of access to the world’s major shipping routes, airports, and ports. The added highlights are streamlined and fast procedures for the business setup in Fujairah, UAE.
Types of Business Licenses offered to set up a Company at IFZA
IFZA provides various licenses for business setup to local as well as international businesses. The different licenses offered by the IFZA is regardless of your company size and they include the following
- Trading License
- Consultancy License
- Service License
- Industrial License
- General Trading License
- Holding License
Benefits of Setting up a Business in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
- 100% foreign ownership
- Cost-efficient company incorporation
- No physical office requirements
- Service, Consultancy, and Trading options available
- The physical presence of business owners not mandatory during the company incorporation process
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Fast & easy business incorporation and management of the company
- Limited liability for companies
- No corporate and income taxes
- 100% repatriation of company profits and capital
- Low business set-up costs
Standard Auditing with its dedicated team of legal consultants is here to help foreign and local investors in setting up their business in Fujairah free zones in the UAE. We not only provide you guidance but also work with you closely from registration, approval to the settlement.
Planning to set up your company in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) in Fujairah, UAE? Contact us now!