Audit and Assurance
One of the leading audit and assurance service firms in Dubai
For firms to get a perfect picture of their financial positions, nothing but audit and assurance is a key. From the book of accounts to the internal controls & advice, Standard Auditing provides a comprehensive range of services for better financial management. Standard Auditing works as per the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS).
With changing technologies, the regulations are also changing. Regardless of the business size, auditors at Standard Auditing add value and will bring in constructive growth for businesses. We have a keen eye on the insights and improve their performance with a quality auditing process in UAE.
Auditing and Assurance serve various purposes and it includes the following:
- According to the authorities of the free zones including Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA), Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA), Dubai World Central(DWC), Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO), it is compulsory to submit the audited financial statements to the government for trade license renewal.
- If a branch of a foreign company is established in the UAE, it is essential to submit audited financial statements every year.
- For a business to understand its financial position, analyze its performance and progress, auditing becomes the key.
- Some businesses update their day to day activities with the help of an auditor to make decisions on financial matters including achieving profit and retaining a profit.
Third Party Purpose
- Bank and non-bank financial institutions require audited financial statements to be submitted by the companies.
- Similarly, other dealers and suppliers need SMEs to submit audited documents.
With our dedicated approach, we take businesses forward by helping them face challenges with confidence. If you’re looking for auditing services in UAE, Standard auditing is here for you!
External audit is not just about numbers but more than that. External auditing can provide the best assurance to your organization. It assures rectification of human errors or any other record errors…
Internal audit is a mandatory process in which all the important business records get evaluated. Be it a big or a small business, internal auditing involves a deep check of the entire internal controls and regulatory compliance…
Statutory reporting is a chief regulatory requirement for any business. The statutory report gets significant attention and so accuracy is highly imperative. It makes the law decide whether the representation of your business’s financial position…
Due Diligence Audit is an evaluation process that gathers financial, legal, and other business material information. It deals with the target business’s financial status, customer records, legal obligations, and other such documents…
Company liquidation is a process of shutting down a firm when it is unable to pay back the debt. So eventually the organizational assets are segregated upon closing to the respective shareholders and creditors as per their claims.